Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Taman Mini Malaysia Melaka

Here are some photos from my trip to Melaka in February 2005.

Taman Mini Malaysia is filled with traditional houses from all the states but I'm sorry to say I don't have a photo for all of them. Johor is missing because the house was under maintenance and we couldn't go in and the exterior was not that interesting. I was also trying to conserve my films.

Silly me I only brought one roll and it was in the camera. Some kind of photographer I am. Every amateur knows that you must always bring an extra roll. Well, there was a shop that sell films but they only have some generic brands with 200 speed only. No choice but to buy those. I chose the most expensive one hoping that the price indicates its level of quality.

I'm very loyal to Kodak Max 400. You got to live to the max baby! But the truth is, I'm still no expert in choosing the proper angle, getting the right light etc etc so better get the film that covers the basic, just to be save.

As usual, start from the bottom to get the full experience.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger SUSU. said...

Hey there! Cool bloggie. Ima just a normal schoolgirl browsing around for "Rumah Kampung" pix for art class and I came to find your blog. The pictures are nice! ^^

 
At 9:06 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Kampung Gal said...

Ahhh.... thank you...

4 months too late but still grateful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home